×

Marketplace Listing - Commercial

$74MM Loan Portfolio Sale

Various, Nationwide

Unlisted

Asking Price:
  • Asset Type
  • Note
  • Property Type
  • Commercial

$74MM Loan Portfolio Sale

CBRE's National Loan & Portfolio Sale Advisors has been retained to act as the exclusive loan sale advisor for the sale of a portfolio of 31 loan assets with collateral located across the country and a diverse mix of product types including industrial, multifamily, office, hospitality, marina, retail and healthcare.

We anticipate indicative bids to be submitted on April 15th, 2021.



- Portfolio Overview - 

Opportunistic Upside + Stable Cash Flow - 57% of the total portfolio UPB is sub and nonperforming and may present the note purchaser with the opportunity to pursue Lender’s rights. The remaining 43% consists of loans that are paying as agreed, offering prospective investors the potential for consistent cash flow.

Recourse / Credit Enhancement - The majority of the loans within the portfolio are either full recourse or partial recourse to their respective borrowers.

Well Positioned / Geographically Diverse Collateral - The loans are secured by properties located across the country providing desirable market diversification.

Investor Optionality - The offering provides investors with the ability to submit offers on the entire portfolio or select subpools.


- Performing Loans -

Well Secured & Significant Amortization - The performing loans were originated between 2007 - 2016 and have experienced significant amortization since origination.

Seasoned Portfolio - The performing subpool consists of well-seasoned loans with weighted average seasoning of +9 years.

Attractive In-Place Yield & Overall Return - The weighted average coupon is 5.40%, yielding $2.5 Million of scheduled annual cash flow from debt service and a debt constant of 7.9%.

Prepayment Provisions / Exit Fees - Most of the loans in the performing pool are protected from prepayment with yield maintenance and a subset include exit fees.


- Nonperforming Loans - 

Upside - The Portfolio includes loans that have matured and/or are currently nonperforming. The successor lender(s) may have the right to modify/restructure these loans while pursuing legal remedies.

Desirable Asset Types / Income Producing Assets - The nonperforming loans within the portfolio are secured by a mix of property types with current liquidity in today’s environment including light industrial, multifamily, essential retail and mini-storage. Moreover, many of the assets in the portfolio remain cash-flow positive.

Favorable Cost Basis - The loan balance for the majority of the assets in the portfolio are well below both replacement cost and sale prices for comparable properties in their respective markets.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click Here to Review the Confidentiality Agreement
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Download Offering Memorandum

Disclaimer: The information being provided herein is for informational purposes only. No representation or warranty is made as to the accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein, including, without limitation, any information regarding the condition of the Property, the condition of title or Property descriptions.

Any documents and/or pictures posted herein or elsewhere on the RealINSIGHT Marketplace, (the "Website") are for informational purposes only, and may not represent the current condition of the Property or the condition of the Property at the time of sale. The posting of pictures herein or elsewhere on the Website does not constitute a guarantee that any items represented in the pictures will be present when the buyer takes possession of the Property.

You are encouraged to conduct your own due diligence and investigate all matters relating to the Property. It is recommended that you seek independent advice, including legal advice, to perform your due diligence and that you use good faith efforts in determining that the content of all information provided to or obtained by you is accurate.

Unlisted

Asking Price:

Need Help?

Have questions about Marketplace? You can reach us at 800.915.7015 or info@rimarketplace.com.